Man, I for once will do you a favor and give you an honest and helpful review, so you can become better.
Madness animations don't allow for much errors, because it is relatively low-effort genre already, making mistakes in it is not justifiable.
All of the mistakes you should be able to easily spot and correct:
- overall extremely choppy movement
- after protagonist kills first guy and gets to the left side of screen, he gets hiddenunder an animation mask for a moment
- when he gets to the end of the first hall the gun layer is unmasked and visible in front of the wall
- the guy that gets killed by the knife almost teleports to the floor instead of lfuently dropping dead
- the knife appearing from unexplained direction, doesn't make sense and is not a comedy twist
- something weird happens to the guys face right before he dies from a knife throw
This animation is terrible but I hope this review will make you progress.
Cheers and take care.
Thanks for the feedback! I'll keep that in mind!
Edit: I tried fixing the Masking errors that I spotted during the making of this film is too damn hard to correct.
I like the idea of taking a group picture after a collab, it should become a tradition.
Not quite fluent animation
C R E A M Y
These familiar tunes... your allies in sound HAVE BETRAYED YOU
I heard it first time in Ragdoll Laser Dodge game on some random site about 10 years ago... and now I stumbled upon the source by an accident. I feel nostalgic as fuck right now.
Nice, but I hate the curved handle, looks like a red pea pod.
Something seems off about that left shoe's orientation/shape. I think shirt stripes shouldn't go so continuously through folds and different parts of shirt ( e.g. the stripe that goes from back main shirt's body to the sleeve).
I know the shoe is weird, lol. And I did the stripes like that on purpose.
But thanks. :P
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.