Man, I for once will do you a favor and give you an honest and helpful review, so you can become better.
Madness animations don't allow for much errors, because it is relatively low-effort genre already, making mistakes in it is not justifiable.
All of the mistakes you should be able to easily spot and correct:
- overall extremely choppy movement
- after protagonist kills first guy and gets to the left side of screen, he gets hiddenunder an animation mask for a moment
- when he gets to the end of the first hall the gun layer is unmasked and visible in front of the wall
- the guy that gets killed by the knife almost teleports to the floor instead of lfuently dropping dead
- the knife appearing from unexplained direction, doesn't make sense and is not a comedy twist
- something weird happens to the guys face right before he dies from a knife throw
This animation is terrible but I hope this review will make you progress.
Cheers and take care.
Thanks for the feedback! I'll keep that in mind!
Edit: I tried fixing the Masking errors that I spotted during the making of this film is too damn hard to correct.
I like the idea of taking a group picture after a collab, it should become a tradition.
Not quite fluent animation
WHY IS THERE NO OST RELEASED FOR 1:37 BATTLE MUSIC I CRY FOUL
This made me cry twice.
Ending ruined it for me a bit, imho should've gone disturbing delirium all the way to the end. But I love all the rest.
A true Burrito always spirnkles when he tinkles.
The joke is good but the tempo is lost quickly due to these action gaps which don't help the joke in any way. Rated 2 just because timing here ruined it for me, the idea is pretty good m8.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.