Madness Testification Madness Testification

Man, I for once will do you a favor and give you an honest and helpful review, so you can become better.

Madness animations don't allow for much errors, because it is relatively low-effort genre already, making mistakes in it is not justifiable.

All of the mistakes you should be able to easily spot and correct:

- overall extremely choppy movement

- after protagonist kills first guy and gets to the left side of screen, he gets hiddenunder an animation mask for a moment

- when he gets to the end of the first hall the gun layer is unmasked and visible in front of the wall

- the guy that gets killed by the knife almost teleports to the floor instead of lfuently dropping dead

- the knife appearing from unexplained direction, doesn't make sense and is not a comedy twist

- something weird happens to the guys face right before he dies from a knife throw

This animation is terrible but I hope this review will make you progress.

Cheers and take care.

c00tdoggo69 responds:

Thanks for the feedback! I'll keep that in mind!
Edit: I tried fixing the Masking errors that I spotted during the making of this film is too damn hard to correct.

Madness: Betrayal Madness: Betrayal

I like the idea of taking a group picture after a collab, it should become a tradition.

Incident: 220B Incident: 220B

Not quite fluent animation

Three Little Dogs Three Little Dogs

Mesmerizing

Sinmara Saga Sinmara Saga

WHY IS THERE NO OST RELEASED FOR 1:37 BATTLE MUSIC I CRY FOUL

Steadfast Stanley Steadfast Stanley

This made me cry twice.

Hey, are you up? Hey, are you up?

Ending ruined it for me a bit, imho should've gone disturbing delirium all the way to the end. But I love all the rest.

The Foolish Traveller The Foolish Traveller

He was.

boruto vs kawaki boruto vs kawaki

A true Burrito always spirnkles when he tinkles.

When Milk Goes Bad- Animation When Milk Goes Bad- Animation

The joke is good but the tempo is lost quickly due to these action gaps which don't help the joke in any way. Rated 2 just because timing here ruined it for me, the idea is pretty good m8.